Friday, July 17, 2009

Man am I bored!

If I could be any dog, I definitely wouldn't be a chihuahua. I don't think I could stomach that much Taco Bell. That and being the embarassment of the entire animal kingdom. If I could be any dog, I would be a Snoop dog. That or a cat. I already lick myself for hours at a time, and string fascinates me. Plus all I do is eat out of a bowl and sleep anyways, and I wouldn't mind being stroked by women's hands for an hour or so, I'm practically there. Also, I may or may not be partly responsible for a recent string of dead birds showing up at the front door of my mom's house on mother's day. I just didn't know what to get her, and perfume seemed so cliché. If I could be any cat, I would be a Thunder Cat. Or Tony the Tiger. He works as an assassin for the US government when he's not playing sports and eating cereal with children.


No comments:

Post a Comment